Thanks for coming and checking us out!! I've been inspired by our friends, the Aiello's, to start a blog so everyone near and far can see what our crazy family is up to. I am hoping I stick with this one. If I had a dollar for every time I started/tried to do this, I would have exactly $3. I know, pretty awesome. So wish me luck!
Once again, my little Ethan man is sick. His poor little nose has been running worse than a faucet and his cough is terrible but he is acting relatively normal. I'm proud of myself for not rushing him to the doctor but I am not sure how much longer I can hold out. Today, he decided he's a really big boy and didn't need to take a nap, so by 7:30 the meltdown started. But I liked that he was awake when Haley came home, and of course she loved it. He was so cute with her because he started squealing when he saw her coming up the driveway and once she got in the house, he went up to her and was holding her hand :) When they get all cute on each other it just melts my heart! Then he proceeded to help me take off her shoes and braces. So in the spirit of their cuteness, I thought I would post my favorite picture of my 2 knuckleheads because it captures the silliness I deal with day in and day out, it's an oldie but definitely a goodie:
Yea, I know, I'm one lucky mommy! So stayed tuned because as each day passes, our family discovers new and crazy things and we would love to share it with you!
P.S. Speaking of the Aiello's, the Dearing's want to give you guys a big congrats on Baby Girl Aiello!!! We are so excited Haley will have someone to share the girly things with and Ethan will have wife. Whenever we go registering for baby shower things, we might as well register for some wedding things. It will just make it easier in 20 years :)

Thanks for the shout out!!! And yes...we might as well register for Wedding items...I mean we would be helping them out, right? :) Your blog is adorable! I cannot wait to see all of the mayhem the Daring Dearings will get into! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI thought you would appreciate it :) And just so you know, when Matt read the last part, he didn't say anything about our kids getting married, he said "Wow, 20 years? Isn't that a little young?" But hey, what can ya do!?
ReplyDeleteHaha....that's when they will fall in love!! ;-)
ReplyDelete